A local supply distributor is looking for Warehouse Laborers. Position is temp-to-hire, 1st shift, occasional overtime as needed. Great pay!
Will vary depending on department and work load.
Restocking / Pallet Breakdown: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Friday +OT as assigned.
Loading / Unloading / Wrapping: Monday-Friday. Start time will vary usually 8:30 am – finish – OT as assigned.
The Warehouse Laborer will be loading / unloading trucks, pulling and packaging orders, wrapping pallets, breaking down pallets, restocking shelves, cleaning warehouse, filling out paperwork, labeling boxes and general inventory and warehouse duties as assigned. Need to be able to use an RFI hand scanner.
· Must have 1+ years recent warehouse experience.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
· Must be able to bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift and carry items and stand / walk for long periods of time.
· Must have experience with an RFI Hand Scanner for some departments.
· Must be able to read in English and pass accuracy test – will be tested in interview.
· Pre-employment E-Verify, drug screen, and background check
· Own reliable transportation to the West Des Moines, IA – not on a bus line.