Looking for a reliable, experienced warehouse associate / order picker in a highly detailed and fast-paced position. Great Temp-to-Hire opportunity !
Monday-Friday 12:30 am to finish (usually 7:30 am - 10:00 am finish time depending on work volume). Must be flexible.
The Order Picker / Warehouse Associate will be responsible for loading / unloading trucks, sorting product into totes, filling out shipping logs / other paperwork, counting and tracking inventory, pulling orders, packaging, labeling and general warehouse duties as assigned.
· Must be able to read bar codes and detailed written instructions in English
· Must be detail-oriented and maintain accurate records - will be tested in interview on accuracy
· Need reliable transportation and valid driver's license - not near a bus line
· 2+ years previous verifiable warehouse / order picking experience required
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
· Must be able to stand / walk for extended periods of time
· Must be able to pass E-Verify, Drug Test and Background check