Iowa Staffing is seeking qualified candidates for a 3rd Shift Quality Control Laboratory Technician position for a manufacturing company. Must have previous Quality Control experience. Temp-to-hire position, great pay!
Third Shift 6:00 pm to 6:30 am. Days will vary / rotate – will have every-other weekend off and a day or two during the week off. Schedule is laid out a month in advance – need to be flexible. Full time hours, will have some overtime.
The Quality Control Technician will be collecting samples and testing recycled plastic products for stability and composition standards. Will need to communicate well on technical and production levels and relay quality control information to production lead as well as plant manager. Will need good computer skills. This position will require working weekends. Pay will be $20.00- $22.00 / hour based on experience and interview.
- Must have 2+ years of recent, verifiable quality control experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have a professional demeanor and good problem-solving skills
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and good overall computer skills.
- Must be detailed and efficient
- Must have own transportation to East Side of Des Moines, IA is not on a bus line.