Manufacturing company is seeking skilled Maintenance Technician. Will be repairing and maintaining various types of manufacturing equipment and forklifts. Need strong mechanical skills and welding experience. Temp-to-hire opportunity, excellent pay and benefits!
First Shift: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. Days may vary / rotate – try to give workers every-other weekend off and a day or two during the week off. Schedule is laid out a month in advance – need to be flexible. Full time hours, possible overtime.
A local manufacturing company is seeking experienced maintenance technician to perform routine and preventative maintenance on various types of equipment including press machines. This will include assisting with repairs, moving / installing new machinery, trouble-shoot / debug equipment, diagnose trouble, determine extent of repair necessary, disassemble machines, replace / repair parts or construct new parts, reassemble, test / adjust settings. Pay is $25.00+ / hour – pay based on experience and interview.
· Minimum 3+ years recent, verifiable Industrial Maintenance experience required. Will be tested on skills in interview.
· Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. on a frequent basis
· Ability to twist, bend, crawl, crouch, stand and walk for extended periods.
· Ability to accurately complete paperwork, computer literate. Will need to take a pre-employment online survey prior to selection for interview.
· Reliable transportation to Des Moines, IA and valid driver’s license.
· 2+ years of verifiable MIG welding experience required.
· Must be able to follow detailed verbal and written instructions in English
· Must be able to work independently and as a team.
· Requires strong mechanical and electrical skills.
· Pre-employment E-Verify, drug screen, and background check required.