All Shifts available! Great temp-to-hire opportunity! Will take entry-level applicants!
Shift Times may vary based on department. Weekends and Overtime may be required. Must be flexible.
1st Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm or 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
3rd Shift: Monday - Friday 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
Will be assembling parts for a manufacturing company in the South / Central Iowa Area. Job duties vary depending on department. Will need to scrape, paint and prep parts / plates, inspect parts for quality, assemble various components, operate various types of machinery, package and label products and general manufacturing and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. on a frequent basis. Lifting requirements will vary by department.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills and read / follow simple instructions in English.
- Must be able to visually inspect small parts.
- Must be able to bend, twist and lift frequently, will involve extensive / repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Must have good organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Must have reliable transportation, not near a bus line.
- Previous factory or manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required for all positions.