A local manufacturing company in South / Central Iowa is seeking an Assembly Technician for a Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire opening. Great Pay - Excellent Opportunity!
Monday - Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm plus possible Weekends and Overtime as assigned.
The assembly position will entail using hand and power tools to assemble various parts and products. Must pay close attention to detail and be able to complete tasks in a timely manner. Must be flexible to work in multiple departments and work areas as needed. Pay is $15.00 – 20.00 / hour based on experience and interview.
· 1-2 years of experience working with hand / power tools preferably in a manufacturing environment
· Must have good math skills, will work with decimals and be able to read a tape measure
· Need to be able to read blue prints
· Must be very detail-oriented
· Must have ability to operate a forklift or ability to learn how to do so
· Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis
· Must have your own reliable transportation, not located on a bus line.