A local manufacturing company in South / Central Iowa is seeking an Assembly Technician for a Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire opening. Opportunity to advance!
Hours may vary each shift depending on department. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts are available.
The assembly position will entail removing parts from a conveyor belt, inspect and stack parts using back and forth motion of the wrists and hands – very repetitive tasks. Will be required to keep machines running and free from jamming. Will need to keep accurate records of production and scrap. Will stand for long periods of time. Pay is $13.50 / hour.
· Must be able to bend, twist and perform continuous, repetitive tasks.
· Continuous lifting required from 5 to 40 lbs. as needed.
· Must be able to read and speak English and follow written instructions.
· Need to have basic mathematical skills.
· Must be able to perform visual inspections of small parts.
· Must have good organizational skills and decision-making skills.
· Must have reliable transportation, not located on a bus line.