A local manufacturing company in South / Central Iowa is seeking a 2nd shift Forklift Operator. This is a Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire opening. Opportunity to advance!
2ndShift: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm + Weekends / OT as assigned.
The forklift operator will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, staging product, stocking warehouse shelves, order picking, assist with shipping and receiving, filling out paperwork, ensuring accuracy of inventory and assisting with general housekeeping and warehouse duties as assigned.
· Must have 1+ year of recent, verifiable forklift experience.
· Must be able to bend, twist, walk / stand for long periods and perform continuous, repetitive tasks.
· Frequent lifting required from 5 to 20 lbs. as needed.
· Must be able to read and speak English and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Need to have basic mathematical skills and ability to count products accurately.
· Must be able to perform visual inspections of small parts.
· Must have reliable transportation, not located on a bus line.