A local manufacturing company in South / Central Iowa is seeking Warehouse Associates for 1st and 2nd shifts. These are Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire openings. Opportunity to advance!
1stShift: Monday – Friday 4:00 am – 12:30 pm + Weekends / OT as assigned.
2ndShift: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm + Weekends / OT as assigned.
The warehouse associate will be responsible for inspecting and packing materials, prepare containers for shipping, ensure correct amount of product is packaged, use tape gun to seal boxes, follow detailed instructions on pallet stacking and strapping bundles. Will need to keep work area clean and assist with warehouse housekeeping duties.
· Must be able to bend, twist, walk / stand for long periods and perform continuous, repetitive tasks.
· Continuous lifting required from 5 to 20 lbs. as needed.
· Must be able to read and speak English and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Need to have basic mathematical skills and ability to count products accurately.
· Must be able to perform visual inspections of small parts.
· Must have reliable transportation, not located on a bus line.