Great temp-to-hire opportunity! Will take entry-level applicants!
$15-$25 per hour + shift differential
1st shift: 6 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday
2nd shift: 4 pm - 2 am Monday through Friday
Weekend Shift: 5 am - 5 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday (will be paid for 40 hours when you work all 3 shifts)
Machinist for a manufacturing company in the South / Central Iowa Area. Job duties vary depending on the department.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. frequently. Lifting requirements will vary by department.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills and read/follow simple instructions in English.
- Must be able to visually inspect parts.
- Must be able to bend, twist and lift frequently, will involve extensive/repetitive read/follow hand and wrist motion.
- Ability to read blueprints a plus (may need them depending on machine assigned mills, lathes, CNC)
- Previous factory or manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required for all positions.
- Must be able to use measuring tools (calipers/micrometers)
- Must be able to perform the job with utmost accuracy
- Must have good organizational skills, be a self starter, and be detail-oriented
- Must have reliable transportation, not near a bus line.