A local manufacturing company in Southeast Iowa is seeking an experienced CAD Technician for a Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire opening. Excellent pay and flexible hours. Incredible opportunity!
1st shift schedule – hours are somewhat flexible, will negotiate.
The CAD Technician will be responsible for creating / editing drawings for industrial parts for agricultural and other equipment, operate various CAD programs, coordinate with the machinist / manufacturing departments as well as troubleshooting problems and revising designs. Pay starts between $22.00-30.00 / hour depending on experience and interview.
· 1-2 years of recent and verifiable previous CAD Technician experience in a manufacturing environment required. Prefer machinist-oriented experience.
· Must have experience / proficiency with Solidworks and Fusion 360 programs.
· Must have ability to download to machine center
· Must have good attention to detail and good multi-tasking skills
· Must have good math skills
· Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
· Must have good communication skills both verbal and written