A local manufacturing company in South /Central Iowa is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for a Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire opening. Excellent Opportunity!
Monday - Friday 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm plus possible Saturdays and Overtime as assigned.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repair and preventative / scheduled maintenance of various electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical equipment in a manufacturing facility. Pay starts at $15.00 + depending on experience and interview.
· 1-2 years of verifiable previous Maintenance Technician experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
· Electrical Skills: ability to change motors, solenoids and other equipment, able to read wire diagrams / schematics, able to work with 480V power / distribution systems, knowledge of electrical theory, codes and electrical equipment operating principles, understanding of PLC systems.
· Mechanical / Hydraulic Skills: ability to read design / assembly drawings, ability to change pumps, motors, piping, drive components, furnace parts and other equipment, able to repair gas-fired equipment, ability to do general tests, troubleshooting and repair to mechanical and hydraulic components.
· Must have experience / ability to weld, cut and fabricate parts as needed
· Must have basic math knowledge able to use decimal systems
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be able to read and interpret gauges and dial indicators