Will train on 1st and then go to whichever shift has an opening (1st, 2nd, or 3rd). The work schedule is full-time hours and will have some overtime on weekends. Hourly paid position with pay increase in 90 days.
Currently looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to fill an immediate opening with a company in the South/Central Iowa area. Interested candidates should have at least 2 years’ previous machine maintenance experience and reliable transportation. Pay is based on experience/interview.
· Provide machine maintenance, grounds maintenance, and building maintenance
· Move and install new machinery, level, and debug.
· Responsible for performing scheduled preventative maintenance on various equipment
· Diagnose trouble, determine the extent of repair necessary, disassemble, replace or repair parts or construct new parts, reassemble, test and adjust.
· Perform all machine and bench operations required to construct replacement parts or to recondition worn or defective parts.
· At least 2 year’s previous machine maintenance experience.
· Prior experience with changing drive belts, troubleshooting, performing boiler tests, replacing bearings and seals, repairing or replacing single and 3-phase motors, and welding.
· High school diploma or GED required. A two-year degree from a technical school/trade is preferred.
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to manage heavy lifting up to 75 lbs.