Full-time, temp-to-hire Press Operator positions working for an injection molding company in the Des Moines Metro area. Prior experience is a plus but company is willing to train motivated individuals who are willing to learn!
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts are available. Schedule will vary depending on department. Full time positions with possible weekends and overtime. Speak with recruiter to go over the details.
The Press Operator will be responsible for loading / unloading materials and products from machines, performing general operations on press machines according to company guidelines, inspecting product for flaws / defects and general manufacturing duties as assigned.
· Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
· Steel-toed boots – employee must provide
· Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, crawl, reaching, climbing, walking and standing for extended periods of time.
· 25 pounds lifting on occasion is required
· Must be detail-oriented, methodical and willing to learn.
· Pre-employment E-Verify, drug screen, and background check