Part-time, temp-to-hire position working for a food manufacturing company in the Des Moines Metro area. Looking for reliable people to work on the sanitation crew to clean and maintain the facilities and equipment. Raise, benefits and a $1000 retention bonus when moving to Temp-to-Hire!
Monday - Friday:
1. 7 am-11 am 2.11 am-3 pm 3.3 pm-7 pm 4. 7 pm-11 pm 5. 11 pm-3 am 6. 3 am-7 am
1. 6 am-1:30 pm 2. 1 pm-8:30 pm
• Perform repetitive work by ensuring quality dough comes down the line, is processed properly and packaged
• Check items to ensure Quality Control Standards are met, and load trays on trailers for delivery.
• Accomplish various production assembly functions that are somewhat complicated in nature.
• Assemble food products according to verbal or written instructions.
• Must have good English skills both written and verbal. Will be required to follow written and verbal instructions by supervisors.
• Ability to read a tape measure to 1/8 inch
• Need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift or move up to 100 lbs.
• Need the ability to stand/walk for extended periods. Will need to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl as needed.
• Required to be able to speak/hear verbal instructions and see to visually inspect products and equipment.
• Will work in a refrigerated / freezer environment at times. Will need to be able to work in varying temperature conditions.
• Must have reliable transportation to Altoona, IA - not on a bus line.