Full-time, temp-to-hire position working for a food manufacturing company in the Des Moines Metro area. Looking for reliable production associates - all shifts available. Raise and benefits when move from Temp-to-Hire!
1st Shift: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday.
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm to 11:30 am Monday – Friday.
3rd Shift: 11:00 pm – 7:30 am Sunday – Thursday.
All positions will require weekends / overtime as assigned (mandatory). Will be required to stay 4 hours late or come in 4 hours early on days overtime is required or will have to work a shift on Saturday or Sunday when needed. Must be flexible.
The Production Associate will be responsible for production of various food products, packaging / labeling boxes, cleaning facilities, counting / inventory, sorting / loading products and various food production duties as assigned.
· Must have good English skills both written and verbal on a basic level. Will be required to follow and give instructions verbally to others and pass safety testing.
· Need to be able to lift up 25 to 50 lbs. occasionally. Will need to lift boxes over head.
· Need the ability to stand / walk for extended periods. Will need to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl as needed.
· Required to be able to speak / hear verbal instructions and see to visually inspect products and equipment. Some locations will require ability to read a tape measure to 1/8 inch.
· Will work in a refrigerated / freezer environment at times. Will need to be able to work in varying temperature conditions.
· Must have reliable transportation to Des Moines Metro Area - not on a bus line.