Local Construction company is looking for a Maintenance Technician for a temp-to-hire position. This position includes a raise and benefits when hired on with the company! Work year-round, plant works in all seasons! Excellent opportunity!
Monday – Friday 6:00 am – finish (usually shifts are 8-10 hours, possibly longer if needed). Possible Saturdays when needed
Company manufactures various concrete precast concrete products (for example barriers for highways, drainage pipes OR large building structural components). The maintenance technician will be responsible for troubleshooting issues with equipment, performing scheduled and preventative maintenance of equipment, repairs and installation of new parts for various machines and equipment. Must have good electrical, welding and fabrication skills. Prefer experience with construction equipment maintenance. Please provide a current copy of your resume when you apply.
- Must have 2-3 years of verifiable maintenance technician experience, preferably in the construction or concrete industry.
- Must have own transportation and valid driver’s license – not located on a bus line.
- Must have good welding and fabrication skills.
- Must have good electrical skills and knowledge
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and have good problem-solving skills.
- Will need to be able to lift 50-75 lbs. when needed.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb ladders and stand / walk for long periods of time.
- Will work in a dirty / dusty environment and will need to work outside at times. Building is not climate controlled.