Local Construction company is looking for a Production Supervisor for a direct-hire position. Excellent career opportunity! Work year-round, plant works in all seasons! Great pay and benefits!
Monday – Friday 5:00 am or 6:00 am to finish. Will work some Saturdays as well.
Company manufactures various concrete precast concrete products (for example barriers for highways, drainage pipes OR large building structural components). The Supervisor will oversee a production department and directly manage employees in their area. Will need to ensure safety standards are being met, operations run smoothly and efficiently and that crew meets production quotas and deadlines. Will need to assist with production duties including running machines, using hand and power tools and operating forklift and other equipment. Must have experience working with concrete, be able to read blue prints and have previous supervisory experience. Pay is $50,000 - $60,000 based on skills / experience and interview.
· Minimum 3 years of recent experience in concrete finish, form making, pipe making, carpentry, construction, framing, or home remodeling.
· Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience in a construction or manufacturing environment.
· Own reliable transportation to Des Moines and eastern suburbs
· Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
· Pass pre-employment E-Verify, drug screen, and background check
· Ability to pass a tape measure test
· Must be able to read blue prints
· Must have steel toe boots
· Frequent walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.