Seeking experienced Customer Service Representative for a local warehouse to respond to customer and vendor issues, answer phones, process orders and assist with warehouse and shipping logistics. Excellent Benefits package once you go temp-to-hire with opportunities to advance! Competitive pay!
Monday thru Friday 8:00 pm-4:30 am plus occasional overtime as needed.
Job duties include: assist customers by phone, email or in person to receive / change orders, deal with complaints and resolve customer and warehouse personnel issues, data entry and process various paperwork / forms, act as a liaison between customer and warehouse team, perform general clerical work including answering phones / emails, operating office equipment, corresponding with management, customers and warehouse team members
· 2+ years of full-time customer service experience in an office or warehouse setting, logistics experience preferred
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), type at least 40 WPM.
· Must have a positive attitude, professional demeanor and ability to engage with customers and warehouse personnel with confidence.
· Must be results-driven and detail-oriented.
· Must promote the company’s core values including: integrity, teamwork, honesty and respect, safety and effective communication with employees.
· Desire to create a work environment that promotes the company’s core values and help our team go beyond customer, employee and vendor expectations.