This is a direct-hire position with our client. Will be working 1st shift, great pay and benefits! Career opportunity!
Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Possible weekends and overtime as needed.
The Service Technician will be working at commercial, industrial and residential buildings cleaning air ducts and other ventilation equipment. Will need to do minor repairs of equipment and tools as well and fill out paperwork / service orders. Will need to have good communication and customer service skills and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation. Need good motor vehicle record – no accidents / tickets in last 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug test.
- Will be required to work in confined spaces and will crawl / climb into ducts, ceilings, crawlspaces etc.
- Must be able to work in a dirty / dusty environment both inside and outdoors – will work in unprotected weather environments at times.
- Must have the ability to stand, bend, kneel and crawl for prolonged periods of time.
- Will lift up to 25 lbs. frequently, occasionally up to 50-75 lbs.
- Will have exposure to chemicals, loud noises, dust / dirt, mold, and gas / fumes.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of tools and a mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills in English – both verbal and written.