Looking for 3rd Shift Mail Sorters for a warehouse / distributing center in the Des Moines Metro area. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity – GREAT PAY!
Monday-Saturday Midnight to 6:00 am (will work 5-6 hours per shift, 6 days / week).
The Mail Sorter will be responsible for sorting mail into totes, matching barcodes and mailing numbers and general sorting duties as assigned. This is a very repetitive position and will need to be detailed to ensure accurate sorting. Will need to stand, walk bend, crouch, kneel, reach, stretch, grip and lift items up to 10 lbs. on a frequent basis.
· Must be able to read barcodes and detailed written instructions in English
· Must be detail-oriented and maintain accurate records - will be tested in interview on accuracy
· Need reliable transportation and valid driver's license - not near a bus line
· 2+ years previous verifiable warehouse / order picking experience preferred
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. on a frequent basis
· Must be able to stand, walk bend, crouch, kneel, reach, stretch, grip and lift items up to 10 lbs. on a frequent basis
· Must be able to pass E-Verify, Drug Test and Background check