Looking for laborers to load / unload office furniture and install fixtures in businesses around the Des Moines Metro area. Entry level position - willing to train! Temp-to-Hire opportunity with chances to grow and advance in the company!
Monday - Friday 7:30 am to finish (usually an 8-hour shift). Some OT available on occasion.
You will be loading office furniture and fixtures in the warehouse and then may take them to customer locations all across the Des Moines Metro area. Will travel with crew at times to unload and set up / install the products - will use basic hand and power tools. Heavy lifting is required. Will need your own transportation and driver's license to be able to meet at client locations at times
· Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a frequent basis. This is a physically demanding Position
· Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, crawl, bend on a frequent basis.
· Must have a valid driver's license and good motor vehicle record (will eventually need to drive company vehicle and must meet their insurance requirements)
· Must have your own transportation - will sometimes meet off-site at client locations.
· Must be willing to learn and work both independently and as a team.
· Need to be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
· You must provide a pair of steel-toed boots.