A manufacturing company is seeking a Groundskeeper for their Clive, IA facilities. This is a flexible full-time or part-time position! Will be responsible for lawn care for business and rental properties. Pay is based on experience and interview.
Monday - Friday 7:00 am to finish. Flexible to accommodate a full-time or part-time person.
Will be mowing lawns, trimming bushes / shrubs, raking, mulching and general clean up around business properties in the Clive, IA area. Will work alongside housekeeping, maintenance and mowing / farm crews as needed.
· Own vehicle (not on a bus line) Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Repetitive heavy lifting 50-75 lbs. when needed
· Frequent bending, twisting, crouching / crawling.
· Need to have experience with yard tools such as blower, clippers, rider mowers, trimmers etc.
· 2+ years of commercial lawn care experience a preferred
· Ability to read and complete daily paperwork in English
· Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and follow directions
· Must be able to work outside in a variety of weather conditions and exposure to outdoor allergens.