· If you do not feel well (fever, cold / flu symptoms)- DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE. If you are showing signs / symptoms of being ill you will be asked to leave.
· If you have an appointment for testing or to go through the hiring process you may come to the office as long as you are not sick.
· Interviews: If possible please submit application online or drop off application in our drop box and we can call you for a phone interview. We will also do limited interviews in-office, however all applicants must keep 6 feet distance from office staff. Only one applicant will be permitted in the office at at time - others will have to wait outside.
· NO children or visitors permitted in the office, NO exceptions. If you have an appointment for testing or to go through the hiring process you may NOT bring anyone with you.
· Pens - please bring your own, if you do not have one we will give you one and you may take it with you when you leave.
· You must use hand sanitizer upon entering the building for your appointment - this is not an option.
· Please keep social distancing at all times, we prefer you stay at least 6 feet away during your appointment. During this time we will not be able to shake your hand.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time. Iowa Staffing is doing everything possible to prevent the spread of disease for the safety of our employees and our applicants.
Our recruiting programs are designed to attract the highest quality candidates. We have the ability and resources to recruit, test, train, and retain a workforce for your specific requirements. These are just a few of the diverse recruiting strategies we use:
Our staff has over 70 years experience in the staffing industry. To provide the highest quality staffing service to our clients that fit all of their needs while at the same time matching our associates with opportunities that fit their skills and background to create a "Win-Win" situation for the customer, the employee, and Iowa Staffing.
Meet our Des Moines Staff:
Frank Tursi, President
Alejandra Rocha, Office Manager
Anna Tursi, Sales / Recruiter
Meagan Gakle, Recruiter
Jim Martin, Recruiter
Jenna Giudicessi, Recruiter
Carissa McGee, Payroll / Billing
Alex Johnson, Receptionist
Meet our Centerville Staff:
Ruth Castor, Office Manager
Laurie Simmons, Recruiter
Iowa staffing is a premier staffing firm specializing in light industrial, clerical, and administrative staffing. We specialize in contract-to-hire opportunities along with short and long-term positions. Iowa Staffing is committed to building lasting business partnerships and honoring our commitments by charging a fair price.
"Doing what we say. Doing it right. Doing it on time."
Fundamental Values and Beliefs:
The company is committed to high business standards and the exercise of ethical behavior in all of its activities. It is expected that employees of the company will conduct themselves consistent with this commitment. This commitment will merit the respect and esteem of the public, the business community, clients, competitors, vendors, and governmental and regulatory authorities.