We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this uncertain time. Iowa Staffing is doing everything possible to prevent the spread of disease for the safety of our employees and our applicants! We are working closely with all of our clients to ensure they are maintaining safe work environments and assisting them in any way we an to ensure they are able to remain open. We are doing our part to follow the CDC guidelines regarding the COVID-19 crisis. We are frequently sanitizing our office and common areas and practicing social distancing for all interactions. We are consistently updating and improving our response to this crisis and may change these processes frequently to match the changing situation. We are asking that all applicants and employees follow the below protocols at this time:
· If you do not feel well (fever, cold / flu symptoms)- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE! If you are showing signs / symptoms of being ill you will be asked to leave. If you are an employee and you are experiencing symptoms please call our office for direction on how to proceed in regards to reporting illness to your employer and when you will be able to return to work.
· If you have an appointment for pre-employment testing or to go through the hiring process you may come to the office as long as you are not sick. You will not be admitted into the building without an appointment at this time to avoid too many people in the building at a time. We are also requesting that everyone coming to the office wear a face mask or face covering prior to entering. We appreciate your cooperation with this requirement. Follow link to CDC website for instructions on how to make your own mask: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
· Applications / Interviews: Please submit your application online (see link below) or pick up / drop off application in our drop box (this is locked so we can keep your information secure) and we will call you for a phone interview. We will not be doing in-person interviews at this time to limit person-to-person contact.
· We want to ensure that we are not exceeding over 10 people in the building as per the Governor's guidelines / mandate. Please do not bring any visitors or children with you when you come to our office and please leave room in the entryway for other applicants to enter the building.
· Pens - please bring your own, if you do not have one we will give you one and you may take it with you when you leave.
· We ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building for your appointment. Wearing a mask is encouraged. Our office staff will be utilizing masks at all times.
· Please keep social distancing at all times, we prefer you stay at least 6 feet away during your appointment. During this time we will not be able to shake your hand.
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation. Please call us if you have any concerns or questions. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS IF WE WORK TOGETHER!
Our recruiting programs are designed to attract the highest quality candidates. We have the ability and resources to recruit, test, train, and retain a workforce for your specific requirements. These are just a few of the diverse recruiting strategies we use:
Our staff has over 70 years experience in the staffing industry. To provide the highest quality staffing service to our clients that fit all of their needs while at the same time matching our associates with opportunities that fit their skills and background to create a "Win-Win" situation for the customer, the employee, and Iowa Staffing.
Meet our Des Moines Staff:
Frank Tursi, President
Alejandra Rocha, Office Manager
Anna Tursi, Sales / Recruiter
Meagan Gakle, Recruiter
Jim Martin, Recruiter
Jenna Giudicessi, Recruiter
Carissa McGee, Payroll / Billing
Alex Johnson, Receptionist
Meet our Centerville Staff:
Ruth Castor, Office Manager
Laurie Simmons, Recruiter
Iowa staffing is a premier staffing firm specializing in light industrial, clerical, and administrative staffing. We specialize in contract-to-hire opportunities along with short and long-term positions. Iowa Staffing is committed to building lasting business partnerships and honoring our commitments by charging a fair price.
"Doing what we say. Doing it right. Doing it on time."
Fundamental Values and Beliefs:
The company is committed to high business standards and the exercise of ethical behavior in all of its activities. It is expected that employees of the company will conduct themselves consistent with this commitment. This commitment will merit the respect and esteem of the public, the business community, clients, competitors, vendors, and governmental and regulatory authorities.
2150 Hubbell Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50317, United States
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
We accept applications from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.