Iowa Staffing 2020 W2s have been available in your online account beginning on Sunday Monday 01/25/2021. If you would like to print your W2 online, please login to your account on the Global Cash Card / My Wisely website. For employees who do not have a computer or printer, we have printed a courtesy copy and it is in the office. You may pick this up Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8 am-11 am or 1 pm-4 pm. You must show a photo ID at the door and please wear a facemask. Please call the office at 515-465-1930 if you have any questions.
● Paystubs may be viewed on mobile devices including phones and tablets
● W-2s may be viewed and printed from a laptop or desktop computer
MYWISELY (FORMERLY GLOBAL CASH CARD) HOLDERS (PAYCARD)
● You may sign up for your username and password once you activate your card. Global Cash Card becomes MyWisely effective 09/28/2020.
1. Go to www.mywisely.com (you may want to download the MyWisely app).
2. Click on “Log In” at the top of the page.
3. Click on the “Get Started” button on the left side of the screen.
4. Enter your card number, expiration date, security code (3-digit code on back of card) and your social security number then click next.
5. Follow prompts to set up your username and password.
NON-GLOBAL CASH CARD HOLDERS (DIRECT DEPOSIT)
● You may sign up for your account AFTER receiving your first direct deposit
1. Go to https://www.globalcashcard.com - may direct you to MyWisely website
2. Click on Sign Up Now under the log in boxes. You may have to scroll down the page
3. It will ask “Do you have an account with us?” click: No or look for non-cardholder instructions.
4. Enter your First Name, Last Name, Social Security number, and Employer Name (Iowa Staffing)
5. Enter the security text
6. Click continue
7. Follow prompts to set up your username and password
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Global Cash Customer Service at 888-220-4477.