Iowa Staffing is exclusively doing the pre-qualification and hiring process for Continuus Materials Recovery. If you are interested in the position please apply online.
We are a young and progressive company that is having a positive impact on the world by transforming waste into sustainable building materials and are currently in need of adding additional talent to help us reach our goals. Tasks include but not limited to routine building maintenance, installation of new equipment, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical, and preventative maintenance. The maintenance technician will also be responsible for ensuring their personal and co-works safety by following safe work practice.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
· Perform routine maintenance around the building such as electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and repair structural damage.
· Perform routine equipment maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
· Utilize CMMS software to maintain and execute maintenance schedules. Able to create work orders and PMs as needed
· Ability to source and order spare components
· Plan and layout repair work necessary by working with shift supervisors, checking blueprints, or repair manuals
· Diagnose and repair all mechanical systems within the plant. Knowledge in gear boxes, motors, conveyors, bearings, or similar machinery
· Diagnose and repair all hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Knowledge in cylinders, valves, manifolds, pipe systems, and pneumatic
· Diagnose and repair all electrical systems. Knowledge in 24V to 480V systems. PLC cabinets and HMI systems.
· Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
· Propose and implement improvements to current systems to prevent premature failure
· Assist in assembling, installing, wiring, and plumbing new equipment
· Fabricate and repair systems as necessary
· Positive attitude, teamwork oriented and a strong work ethic
· Must be intelligent with critical thinking skills to enable troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
· Well versed in computers and able to operate CMMS software
· PLC cabinet wiring and programming a plus
· Previous forklift experience a plus
· Previous weld experience a plus
· Capability to periodically handle product weights of approximately 60lbs
· Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent