Iowa Staffing is exclusively doing the pre-qualification and hiring process for Continuus Materials Recovery. If you are interested in the position please apply online.
We are a young and progressive company that is having a positive impact on the world by transforming waste into sustainable building materials and are currently in need of adding additional talent to help us reach our goals. The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include a variety of tasks including set up, operation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and performing preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
· Repair forklifts and press equipment
· Maintain and implement planned maintenance schedules for all equipment
· Will need to repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems
· Move, install, and remove machinery equipment, level, and debug.
· Diagnose trouble, determine the extent of repair necessary, disassemble, replace or repair parts or construct new parts, reassemble, test and adjust.
· Perform all machine and bench operations required to construct replacement parts or to recondition worn or defective parts.
· Able to read blueprints and read a tape measure to 1/16 inch a plus
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Maintenance
· Demonstrated intermediate skills with the standard features of various personal computer word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft and other proprietary software).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
· Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.