Looking for CNC Operator candidates for a manufacturing company in South / Central Iowa. These are temp-to-hire positions with room to advance! Will take some entry-level candidates but previous experience is preferred.
Monday through Friday plus possible weekends and additional overtime as assigned.
Will be operating CNC machines and need to know how to read blue prints. Will be responsible for general manufacturing and production duties as well as warehouse duties as assigned. Pay rate will be based on interview and previous experience / skill level.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, walk, bend, crouch, kneel and crawl as needed
- Must be able to lift 5-50 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must have own transportation and valid driver's license. The company is not located near a bus line.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Need knowledge in hand milling.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Must pass written tape measure test to 1/16 inch and be able to pass "hands-on" practical test during interview.