Looking for Molding Operator candidates for a manufacturing company in South / Central Iowa. These are temp-to-hire positions with room to advance! Will take some entry-level candidates but previous experience is preferred.
Monday - Thursday 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Produces high-quality plastic custom injected parts for internal and external customers
- Operates injection molding presses
- Separates, trims, and inspects plastic parts. Minor assembly may be required for some parts.
- Completes required paperwork
- Ensures that the proper number of parts are produced and packaged following the work order.
May be assigned additional responsibilities and duties by supervisor
- Must be able to stand for long periods, walk, bend, crouch, kneel and crawl as needed
- Must be able to lift 5-40 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must have own transportation and valid driver's license. The company is not located near a bus line.
- Must be able to use hand tools (including pliers, deburring, and utility knife)
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions
- Must be able to read and write in basic English.
- Must be able to do basic math and count parts accurately.