1st: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 4:00 pm - 2:30 am Monday - Thursday
$18+ Pay based on experience
Currently looking for an adept Saw Operator to fill an immediate opening with a Pella, IA-based manufacturer. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of recent saw experience and basic hand tool knowledge.
• Set up and operate equipment for various power, band, or rotary saws.
• Cut a variety of bar stock, tubing, and related materials to length.
• Load racks, stack and arrange parts to be sent to other departments
• Immediately report any equipment problems or unsafe equipment to the Supervisor
• Assist in keeping the sawmill area clean
• 1 year recent saw experience preferred
• Ability to read blueprints
• Ability to read and follow English instructions
• Read tape measure to 1/16th inch and use a square
• Be able to lift 50-60 lbs (hoist available)
• Reliable transportation to Pella (not on bus line)
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check