Currently seeking experienced welders/fabricators to work on the 2nd shift. The ideal candidate will possess certification in any welding process with at least 2-3 years of recent on-the-job MIG/TIG welding experience. Pay is based on interview and experience.
1st shift: 3 pm-11 pm
Monday - Friday
· Set up the workstation with the appropriate weld jig and check fixture according to the check sheet.
· Set the MIG and TIG welding system according to the Welding Procedure Specification.
· Use the TIG and MIG welding processes to manufacture components, consistently maintaining appropriate production levels.
· Read, understand, and complete all production paperwork.
· Perform production support activities as directed by the Team Leader.
· Follow setup instructions when setting up welders and follow general operator instructions when operating machines.
· Minimum 2-3 years of recent on the job MIG/TIG welding experience
· Certification in any welding process preferred
· Able to read blue prints
· Ability to read tape measurement to the sixteenth of an inch
· Good visual judgment to notice errors and/or defects
· Reliable transportation to East side of Des Moines; not on a bus line
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Steel Toe Boots, welding helmet, and 50 pound lifting are required
· Pass E-Verify, drug screen, and background check