Temp-to-Hire Positions in the Des Moines Metro area. Full time, temp-to-hire positions with opportunities to advance and grow with the company! Great opportunity!
Monday - Friday +Weekends and Overtime as assigned. 1st Shift Positions Available. Schedule varies by department and location.
Will be working in a manufacturing environment to assemble various products. Duties include cutting materials (including wood, plastic, glass and metal), assembling components, attaching hardware, operating various machines and utilizing hand and power tools. Tasks are often repetitive. Requires basic tool knowledge and ability to read a tape measure. Pay is based on skills, interview and department.
· Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation (not on a bus line).
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
· Must have the ability to read a tape measure to 1/16 inch – will be tested in your interview.
· Must have ability to communicate in English and to follow verbal and written instructions safely.
· Previous production, construction, assembly or other manufacturing preferred.
· Must be able to walk / stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel and crouch as needed as well as reach, grasp, hold and carry various items weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.\ and utilize hand and power tools.
· Need to have ability to see and visually inspect items for flaws and correct assembly.